Thursday, April 22, 2010

4/22/2010

Currently Reading: The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson
Song stuck in head: Empire State of Mind (Ironic) - Jay-Z
Today's workout - pullups, incline pushups, handstand pushup, long run.

Today was the second to last day of my post-secondary, law school, and formal education. Don't feel very relieved, because there is still a lot of work to be done before I'll be finished. The weather is beautiful after a cold spell.

My project for the day and tomorrow is making a set of gymnast rings. Should be pretty easy. My friend Josh and I made a set when I was down in Florida. The total cost on making a set of these is ten dollars. They work incredibly well. But, if you want to be the envy of every man on the block, I am really impressed with these EXF rings. They seem to be really well done, and every review I've read about them is positive.



(Josh on his rings)

It's been a slow day other than that. Picked up a lot of great food at Giant Eagle: red peppers, organic apples and pears, chicken, Omega-3 eggs, scallions, and more great stuff. Also, on the food/nutrition front, in an effort to actually sleep -- I have been having a hard time for the past couple weeks -- I've doubled my intake of magnesium. It works for Ido Portal, so I'll give it a shot!

That's all I have for now. I hope everybody has a great day. I'm off for a run. Embrace that black rock state of mind until I talk to you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment